- Victor Olaiya, Emeka Ibeh, others mourn actress Moji Olaiya
- Popular Yoruba Actress, Moji Olaiya Dies Of Cardiac Arrest In Canada
- Nollywood mourns Moji Olaiya
- What Kills Actress Moji Olaiya
- Moji Olaiya’s Last Heartbreaking Words To Her Fans
In the early hours of Thursday, May 18, the death of popular Nollywood actress Moji Olaiya took over the social media and her colleagues and fan have started pouring in their tributes.
Source gathered that the mother of two was reported to have suffered a heart attack which led to her death. She died at the age of 42.
However, the late Nollywood actress Moji welcomed her new baby 18 years after she had her first child. She got divorced from her first husband Okesola in 2008 and got hooked to another man whom she had her new baby for.
On Tuesday, May 16, Moji posted a picture of herself with the caption: “Alliamdulilahi to you Allah I give all the glory for all you have done. I will forever praise and worship you. It’s not by power but the Grace of Allah. Thank you for the gift of life. Thanks also to all my friends and family my fans for your supports and prayers. Love you all.”